Wednesday 10 April 2013

Bake of the day...Cinnamon Rolls

A few weeks ago I finally found my favourite baking book full of fail-safe comfort food recipes which had been misplaced quite some time ago. It's my go-to book when I want a guaranteed yummy treat, because even if I can't make my bakes look as good as the illustrations they still taste delicious! So I decided to make cinnamon rolls as I've made quite a few cupcakes recently. They're a combination between cinnamon whirl danish pastries and bread rolls, and make a great afternoon treat or dessert.


I need to practice rolling them up a bit more consistently, but at least it gives me an excuse to make another batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...