Friday 26 July 2013

Technic Nail Polish Review

I thought I'd do a quick review of the technic nail polish which I used to create my Cath Kidston nails. I bought 3 shades from Bodycare, a pastel blue, pastel green and dark pink, and at just 99p each I didn't really have high expectations for them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are actually durable, long-lasting polishes, and even the pale blue was opaque in colour in just two coats and left no streaks. Since painting my nails I've washed my hair, done some gardening, cooked, been grocery shopping and carried out other chores and yet my polish has still not sustained a single chip! I can't wait to call in to Bodycare again soon and see what other pretty shades they have, I've already seen a pretty multi-colour glitter which looks like a very close OPI dupe, and at 99p they're a bargain!

Technic nail varnishes can also be purchased online at love thy makeup for £1.25 if you don't have a Bodycare near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Coronavirus lockdown diary weeks 11 & 12

After three months, tomorrow marks the start of shops reopening. As much as I'd like to look round, I think there will be long queues an...